Notes of jasmine and honeysuckle provide the floral freshness that makes this scent so alluring. Suitable for any space from an office to a bathroom.
Top Notes: Tuberose, lemon
Middle Notes: Gardenia, honeysuckle, lily of the valley
Base Notes: Jasmine, magnolia, coconut milk
When you first assemble your Amberjack Reed Diffuser, allow the reeds to infuse in the oil for a few minutes before turning over. This will give the reeds a head start and will improve the scent throw. We recommend you turn the reeds weekly to maintain a good level of fragrance.
- Store diffuser on a flat, stable surface.
- Ensure diffuser is placed securely to avoid being knocked over or affected by wind.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- If the scent is too strong, remove a couple of reeds.
- If diffuser oil is spilt, clean with a wet cloth immediately.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight to avoid the reeds drying out.
- Wash skin immediately if they come into contact with the oil.